Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 35, No 1 (2012)||Experiences of family members caring for tuberculosis patients at home at Vhembe district of the Limpopo Province||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF (361 KB)|
|Joyce T. Sukumani, Rachel T. Lebese, Lunic B. Khoza, Patrone R. Risenga|
|Vol 35, No 1 (2012)||Psychiatric nurse practitioners’ experiences of working with mental health care users presenting with acute symptoms||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF (408 KB)|
|Kgalabi J. Ngako, Elsie S.J. van Rensburg, Sanah M.L. Mataboge|
|Vol 35, No 1 (2012)||Grieving experiences amongst adolescents orphaned by AIDS: Analysis from event history calendars||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF (483 KB)|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 0379-8577 (print) | ISSN: 2223-6279 (online)||Follow us on:|
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974